Welcome to this 3rd installment of the spirit of Samson (click here for the intro and here for point #1.)
As we look at the 10 points that underlie the spirit of Samson, keep in mind:
- they apply to men and women (I will use he/she interchangeably)
- they apply to kids, adults, and the elderly.
A person with a spirit of Samson tends to be
They may not be aware of these traits in their life. They may be well aware of them and laugh them off or express disgust about them, perhaps even desiring to change. He throws adult tantrums. He wants what he wants, when he wants it, and how he wants it. This will be the case even if their current burning desire is unreasonable or it means disobedience to God’s clear instruction. He believes he is the center of the universe and is oblivious how his actions affect other people.
- Please share in what ways this might manifest in your life or in the life of your loved one.
- What problems might this be causing in your life?
- What does God want to do in your life or that of your loved one in this area?
This content is part of Napping in Delilah’s Lap. Click here to purchase your signed copy (free shipping!)
One thought on “The Spirit of Samson – Tackling Self-Absorption (#2)”